Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing #21- Podcasts and Vidcasts

Whew, what an ordeal, but I did it! I chose Photo Story 3, and although I guess it isn't that hard to use, the directions for specifics are not very clear. I found the music part the most frustrating...it took me a long time to figure out where to put my music to be able to download it into the product...and I still haven't figured out how to take a clip from the middle of a track, which means that all of my music starts at the beginning of the track. At any rate, it was pretty fun, but time consuming, and my end product isn't quite what I visualized, but it is the best that I can do right now. May try to tweak this one some more...if so I will post about it. Hopefully I will become quicker and more proficient with practice. So here it is...Why Is Gilbert and Sullivan So Great!


No comments: