Friday, July 25, 2008

Thrills and Flutters- Just an aside

I have enjoyed looking at Barry Bishop's Shared Items, and I must say, it is strangely thrilling when you see that one of your posts has been shared. Equally flutter-making is when someone comments on one of your posts on your blog. Wow.

I still can't seem to connect the pieces to become part of a "conversation". If I post to someone's blog, how do I know if they, or someone else, responds in kind, and if I respond to a comment that they have made, how do they know. Is that all in subscribing and checking the Google Reader? Perhaps that warrants more investigation on my part, but I could use some advice.

2 comments:

Ann Williams said...

Your blog page is beautiful--so much fun to look at--I enjoyed doing the 23 Things so much this summer--good luck and happy searching!

DAL said...

Wow...thanks so much. I'm really enjoying this as well. I think that I may become a blogger! Are you going to continue blogging outside of your work necessities, do you think?