Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #17- Rollyo

This wasn't as much fun. I created my searchroll with no problem, I think, but my goodness, I now have so many different lists of things...googlereader, del.icio.us, etc. and I am not really all that enchanted, with having so many strings to have to pull. At least this one doesn't update automatically! Plus, I may have done something wrong (that's the problem; I don't know), in that I put the Searchroll symbol on my blog, and the link works, but my stuff is a little box on the lift, and then the list of all of the items that would have come up with the search dominate the entire rest of the page. Plus there are so many other distractions and ads on the page. Is this just the way it is, or have I set it up wrong? I'll admit that the tool is useful, and I do think that this would be a good way to select websites for students to use, I just don't really like the layout when you click on the link.

Here's a link to my Gilbert and Sullivan Rollyo.

No comments: