Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #3- Create a Blog

Decisions, decisions! The avatar was fun, but talk about a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear!

It really wasn't too hard to create the blog, once all of the security parameters that I have on my computer were adjusted, but that really took some time, and I had to go into the firewall settings. Now I am just slightly paranoid that scary things will happen to my computer! I will feel better about it once a few days have passed and there have been no disasters with regards to security.

Posting is much easier that I imagined. Surprise, surprise...there had to be a reason that so many people do this sort of thing. If it was that much trouble, there wouldn't be so many folks doing it. I will be interested to see how much harder it gets as we get into the details.

Forge onward!

No comments: