Monday, August 4, 2008

Life after the 23 Things

Okay, it felt good to get the Things done, and I took a break for a couple of days to digest, but now I find that I have churned the information around, and am wondering what I will do next with this. Going back over my previous posts and experiences, I see a few gaps in how these things will fit together, or rather in my understanding of how they fit. I feel the need to refine, and organize this into a more cohesive set of tools for me to use. Sort of like straightening up my toolbench in the garage so that I can find and do what I need. Tools that I am currently enjoying more than I ever thought...the newsreader and del.icio.us, still, and yes, I do keep saying that. Maybe it is time to return to Technorati and Rollyo, and really wrangle them into submission. Aren't the things that were the biggest pains (and the least fun) the ones that call for a bit more attention? Also, my tags in del.icio.us are not quite satisfactory as of yet. Do I feel an OCD moment coming on?

1 comment:

Alice Grabowski said...

I'm glad to see that your blog name was corrected on the sidebar. And the Wordl looks fabulous! That makes me curious to see what my blog might turn up if I tried one out too. But I have that Photostory priority first and even now I am procrastinating...